Followers

Pasti Anda Meminati Ini juga :

Saturday 16 July 2011

Humor

Girl to her boyfriend:
One kiss and I'll be yours forever.
The guy replies:
Thanks for the warning.
 
A husband was asked: 
Do you talk to your wife after sex?
He replied:
Depends, if I can find a phone.

Man to wife on wedding night:
Are you sure I'm the first man you are sleeping with? 
Of course honey, I stayed awake with all the others!

Why did they stop printing PAMELA ANDERSON stamps in the U.S.?
Because people started licking the wrong side.

A wife asked her husband:
What do you like most in me, my pretty face or my sexy body?
He looked at her from head to toe and replied:
I like your sense of humour.

AND THE WINNER IS:

Doctor to his lady patient:
You look terribly weak and exhausted! Are you having your meals three times a day as I advised?
Lady to doctor:
Doctor, I thought you said three males a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...